Monday, January 10, 2011

Wow Loong time

Its been so long since I've posted anything on this blog, chuck it up to Rl

Well now that its somewhat over here we go with the posts ^_^


Starting with what I'm working on now.

Well.. wait I dont feel like posting progress pictures I need the clipboard but I will say what characters I have worked on and what needs to be done.


Black Butler Grell- 98.99 %done: Working on the eyes, hmm cant get them right


File:Jessie BW.pngFile:Jessie Anime.png-Team Rocket Uniform Female - 100% Done
File:SugimoriJames.png-Team Rocket Male uniform- Ummm.. 50% done..


-Full Zerosuit Samus( Brawl) Full Avatar- 67%: I finally Shelled out the money for a texture kit soo.. that should be done as soon as I finish Peach.

- Brawl peach avatar: 45%: Working on this right now for our store's one year anniversary. Peach was the first Avatar I seriously made and still remains the most popular avatar in the store.
Soo the super Deluxe Peach avatar will be added hee he and shes got a whooole lot of goodies ^_^
The original Peach avatar will get a texture update as well, this will fix the color change problem when you wear the face light.

No comments:

Post a Comment