Monday, January 10, 2011

Stuff I wanna work on

Although I'm already swamped theres still items i wanna work on like..


-Mama
i love Cooking mama, i have almost every Cooking Mama game and during the summer, she helped me get through a troubling time, and I learned how to slice onions properly because of her.
-Ultimecia- My First final fantasy ending boss. man shes so cool.. the only thing that bothers me is the fur.. I dont know if I can do that..

Ryu- After shelling out money for his muscles damn right I'm gonna make him. but which Ryu to make?.. His face is diffrent with each Street Fighter -_-

halloween_mario.jpg -Mario: After making peach.. I should make a Mario..
But if I do the shape is gonna have to be made after

There will be Brawl Mario
Or

well I cant find the other Mario, ya know the Brawl one. ^


- King Dedede.

not the avatar but the outfit, I already made the hammer, might as well make the clothes.

Why not the Avatar? well, i'm not that great with Tiny-ies yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment